Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Sunday 6 October 2013

I didn't know this was still here

Returning to Blogger


When I first started off with blogging on the internet, I started this Blogger site to see if I can understand what to do and how to do it.

A while after I started, I began a WordPress site where I bought the domain and hosting (I call it all-about-life-tips) and they asked me if I want to import this site to my WordPress site and I said "Yes", but apparently that did not happen, so with this long explanation about why I did not write anything here in the last six months, this is my reason - I thought this site was imbedded into my WordPress site - it is no wonder some of the posts are not working properly on all-about-life-tips - I think I kinda broke WordPress (but don't tell them, they think it can't be broken)

Well for those who are reading the posts on this site, it has been six months now (boy how time flies) and I have learned allot, reading and reading until the early morning hours, but what I am not sure of is what I am allowed to put onto Blogger, but I will learn that soon enough, I'm sure. So if I get suspended for adding things I wasn't suppose to, it is because of not knowing better.

And the worst of all, when I started out, I was relying on free PLR articles with sharing rights, which I used most of the time just as they are, but like I've mentioned, I have learned allot since then - won't be doing that anymore.

Other homeschooling mommies

I was glad to find so many Homeschooling mommies out there (on Google+), mostly they are overseas (don't know if you noticed - I am in South Africa) - but I like this more, because not only have I found allot of AWESOME programs and ideas to help me with homeschooling my kids, but I believe for my kids' future it is better for them to be on a higher standard, who knows maybe one day they want to immigrate and then they would be all set.

As I go, I will definitely link those awesome sights to this one!

Have yourselves an awesome day, I am going to bed now, it is already 2h55 in the morning. I feel like I could go another few hours, if I wasn't so dizzy.


John 2:5 - ....Whatever He says to you, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment